The following lists cover some, but not all, local Nova Scotian Producers. If you are interested in a local package take a look at some of the local producers below.
We are happy to work with you to build a custom package. Choose a winery, distillery and/or brewer and we will be happy to put a package together for you.
Wine: We recommend a choice of Red, Rose, White or Sparkling.
- Avondale Sky
- Benjamin Bridge Winery
- Blomidon Vineyards
- Gaspereau Vineyards
- Grand Pre Wines
- L’Acadie Vineyards
- Lightfoot & Wolfville Vineyards
- Luckette Vineyards
- Mercator Vineyards
- Planter’s Ridge Winery
Spirits (We recommend vodka, gin, rum (white, spiced and/or dark) and whiskey)
- Barrelling Tide Distillery
- Caldera Distilling
- Coldstream Clear
- Compass Distillers
- Ironworks Distillery
- N.S. Spirit Co.
- Raging Crow Distillery
- Steinhart Distillery
- Still Fired Distillery
Beer OR Cider
- Church Brewing “Congregation Pilsner”
- Horton Ridge Malt House “The Original”
- Sea Level Brewing “Blue Heron” E.S.B
- Annapolis Cider Co. “Crip & Dry”
- Maritime Express “Dayliner” Cider